Wish Amp notes tab in Amp block

jetdriver1775

Experienced
I thought it might be a cool feature to take a detailed description of the amp being modelled, and perhaps any pertinent Cliff note, tips and quotes and add them to a 'notes' tab in the amp block. Similar to what's in the Fractal amp wiki - just a paragraph or so describing the amp that was modelled and any interesting tips etc. included as a tab right on the amp block. This would eliminate any guesswork as to what the amp's origins are, and maybe provide some tips on how best to dial it in. It would also provide a convenient bit of info for those who can't always go reference the wiki.

No other manufacturer that I can think of provides a detailed description of the amp withing the unit (or editor) itself.

I envisioned it as part of the amp block, having its own tab, for example after the 'dynamics' tab or thereabouts. Just a simple text window with a scroll bar (if needed) and some good background info on the amp plus any pertinent tips etc.

Attachments

• phonto.jpeg
    phonto.jpeg
    471.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I want it!

Put it wherever they want lol.

Sometimes there i do so much revision on my presets that it would be really helpful to keep track of it

I want it!

Put it wherever they want lol.

Sometimes there i do so much revision on my presets that it would be really helpful to keep track of it
Exactly, the top paragraph could have any changes from the most recent release notes before moving into the detailed info regarding the amp.

I envisioned it as part of the amp block, having its own tab, for example after the 'dynamics' tab or thereabouts. Just a simple text window with a scroll bar (if needed) and some good background info on the amp plus any pertinent tips etc.
Not sure if it could be mentioned what amp is modeled due to copyright, but the rest of the info would be neat. I do believe each preset should have a "Notes" section regarding the preset itself noting how the scenes are meant to be used and tips regarding controllers and that kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom