Amp modellers look like spaceship controls

I would love to find chicken head knobs that would fit on the Fractal.

Regarding color schemes of audio gear, there are not enough units produced either with a jungle camouflage or arctic camouflage paint job.

I would dig that type of color scheme more than a retro styling as psychologically I would believe such a unit could produce tone that capable of going into battle with, if not nuking the listener.
I want people to know my guitar amplification rig is war ready, I second the camouflage scheme

Hide your Axe and put one of these behind you on stage with a mic in front of it:

51C0P2MP4GL._SY355_.jpg

It will keep people guessing.

Thanks for the Wikipedia link. That was an interesting read.

Psychologist have already figured out what certain colors evoke in us emotionally. Orange = warmth.

Remember what McDonald's seats were all fiberglass red and yellow? That's because they wanted you to eat and GTFO. Those colors draw people's attention so that they will deal with whatever danger it represents. That's why green means good and red means bad, universally. Therefore McDonald's made sitting there an emergency situation. Since then they changed their tune, muting colors, using wood, adding wifi because they realized that people that stay longer buy more. From the wii article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_psychology

Back
Top Bottom