Amp Default Settings Spreadsheet

Awesome! Looks great. I have been wanting to create something like that for a long time -- definitely a huge help... thank you!

Brilliant, thanks.
This will make things a lot easier for me to check what I've changed from the stock setting in my all amps preset list.

Whoa cool...thanks for this...I'll definitely find it useful since I flip between AMP models while comparing them to see what the advanced parameters are defaulted to and the differences between them. It's great to see them all at a glance...thanks again.

I'm not grasping the "default settings" aspect of the title. The link seems to show the amplifiers, their manuals and home pages. I was thinking, from the title, you were going to be showing the Fractal Axe II advanced parameter default settings for each, perhaps by firmware, highlighting their changes through out time. It's a cool page, but I think the title of this thread doesn't match the content. Great work though.

I'm not grasping the "default settings" aspect of the title. The link seems to show the amplifiers, their manuals and home pages. I was thinking, from the title, you were going to be showing the Fractal Axe II advanced parameter default settings for each, perhaps by firmware, highlighting their changes through out time. It's a cool page, but I think the title of this thread doesn't match the content. Great work though.
The fifth bullet under "notes" in the link he shared is what you were after. There's also a link to the spreadsheet in his signature.

Back
Top Bottom