Bug? Amp control knobs

DrHee

I'm finding that if I am in the drive block edit screen and twist the amp control knobs they are changing parameters in the on-screen drive block as well as in the amp block. Assuming this is an issue as there is no other use for the amp control knobs mentioned in the manual? I am on v3.04. Cheers

Last edited:
As I have the drive block edit page open on screen, I can see the on-screen dials moving as I turn the amp control knobs.

Specific Example. Using bank 6 preset 7.
Open edit screen for drive block. Turn treble knob. The "mix" button in the on-screen drive block turns in response.

Or bank 6 preset 5. Open drive block edit screen page 4. Turn the depth amp control knob. The "bit reduce" in the drive block turns in response...it all seems a bit random.

also reverb block "Adv" page. Turn the "Mid" amp control knob and the on screen reverb parameter "HF time" changes. There seems to be random links between various fx parameters and the amp control knobs. Suspect there may be more elsewhere if i was to check all fx blocks. Maybe there's some reason FAS have built in or it's just my unit?

Wondering if anyone at FAS HQ has had chance to check out my issue/possible bug. Still not sure if it's my unit or how all units behave. It's a very quick test to do if possible. Thanks

Wondering if anyone at FAS HQ has had chance to check out my issue/possible bug. Still not sure if it's my unit or how all units behave. It's a very quick test to do if possible. Thanks
This is a confirmed bug. However, in the short-term, this is just a screen visual. The knob is not actually editing the parameter on the screen. If you exit the effect, and then re-enter the edit screen, you will find the parameter unchanged.

Great thanks. Main thing is I can still edit an effects parameters and amp controls without worrying.

Back
Top Bottom