Bug? Amp Block Settings/Type Change When Being "Retrieved" From Another Patch - Plus More

shredi knight

Power User
Encountered this today (NOT Axe-Edit related):

Retrieved an Amp block from one of my patches (made before 9.00) an put it into a different patch (also pre-9.00). The Amp was set with USA Lead 2+ as Amp "X" and USA Lead 1+ as Amp "Y", with "X" being the default. After I retrieved it, Amp "X"'s Pick Attack control, which was saved at the default setting of 0.0, was now at -99.8, while Amp "Y" had now changed from USA Lead 1+ to the new Gibtone Scout sim. This only seems to happen with Amp blocks that haven't being altered and saved with 9.00 (an Amp block I had made changes to and saved after upgrading to 9.00 retrieved without the Pick Attack setting or the Amp "Y" changing).

Also after updating, all my preexisting patch's "Y" Amp Pick Attack controls are all set at 100.0 (max), when the default should be 0.0. This is only with the "Y" Amps (all my patches use the "X" Amp as the default, so the opposite might be true for anyone who has patches saved with "Y" as the default).

Back
Top Bottom