Amp block level control

kevrock

Experienced
I know this has been asked before. But I was hoping maybe fw12 add this. I run FOH w/cab sims on and fxl block too a matrix gt1000fx into a cab with no cab sim. (Output 2).
Is there a way to adjust amp block level from foot controller. So both out 1 and 2 vol go up or down. Right now it only does out 1 as you know with the vol inc/dec. just trying to level all my presets fast since I have a new axe fx II coming to replace my ultra and I have a show in a week. Lol

I know this has been asked before. But I was hoping maybe fw12 add this. I run FOH w/cab sims on and fxl block too a matrix gt1000fx into a cab with no cab sim. (Output 2).
Is there a way to adjust amp block level from foot controller. So both out 1 and 2 vol go up or down. Right now it only does out 1 as you know with the vol inc/dec. just trying to level all my presets fast since I have a new axe fx II coming to replace my ultra and I have a show in a week. Lol

You sure can.

The Level parameter in the amp block can be assigned to a controller.

Checkout Chris's excellent video for the basics: Mission SP-1 Pedal with Fractal Audio Axe-FX II and MFC-101 – How-To/Tutorial – 3 different uses : Katsu Kuri Media Blog

Does it have to be an expression pedal or can it be Buttons on a ground control pro. Like a button for up and one for down

There's nothing like the inc/dec functions for Out 2 in that scenario. The best way to do this would probably be to use inc/dec starting with a known main output slider level like 0 dB, then go back through the presets, note the slider value, return it to 0 and adjust the amp level by that amount instead.

There's nothing like the inc/dec functions for Out 2 in that scenario. The best way to do this would probably be to use inc/dec starting with a known main output slider level like 0 dB, then go back through the presets, note the slider value, return it to 0 and adjust the amp level by that amount instead.

Good idea.

Back
Top Bottom