Amp block controls

akmojo67

I am not sure if this has been discussed before. I have been trying to utilize a second pedal for various controls in the amp block, usually for boosting and lead settings. I have found that when I set up the controls in, say amp block B, the same settings will continue through all the other amp blocks in the patch or other scenes. Is there a way to just have the settings work for just the amp block I am programming and not the others?

IIRC, you specify either a single channel or All. It defaults to all in the modifier page which is the behavior you are seeing.
Thanks, I will check into that
Are you talking about “Channels”?

4 in the AMP block?
Yes, when I set up control functions in an amp channel, it automatically sets up the same settings in all the channels. I am trying to get the functions to work only in the channel I am setting the functions on.

If you want to manipulate this further, you could incorporate scene controllers and use the channels in the controller block. That way you could have 4 different settings on a chosen parameter in each scene. Great fun! And I agree with you. This community rocks!🤘👌

Back
Top Bottom