amp and cab that match?

The "best" cab packs would be, well a personal thing depending on the individual. They really are all good. I prefer Fractals, Mikko Logren (ML LAb) and Ownhammer. but everyone has their own favorites. The factory presets with ML are Mikkos, they are all good., OH is ownhammer, RW is redwirez. Mikkos, like 58 & 59 are just good for many, many amps...Lots of Mikkos in factory presets.

The "best" cab packs would be, well a personal thing depending on the individual. They really are all good. I prefer Fractals, Mikko Logren (ML LAb) and Ownhammer. but everyone has their own favorites. The factory presets with ML are Mikkos, they are all good., OH is ownhammer, RW is redwirez. Mikkos, like 58 & 59 are just good for many, many amps...Lots of Mikkos in factory presets.
Cool :) thanks

These guides are great, I love them. I also agree with the post that said don't be afraid to experiment outside the "right" speaker or cabinet. Where else can you crank a Recto through a single 6" oval speaker (for longer than a second)? It's fun to see what some combinations sound like, and you'll trip over some useful, if oddball, combinations!

hi guys is there any guide that says which AMPs match which CAB?

also which are the best cab packs? thanks!

Experiment...A LOT...with the stock cabs before jumping into the 3rd party IR rabbit hole. I was initially happy with the stock IR's, then jumped into the rabbit hole, and now I'm back out of it and using the stock cabs. And don't get hung up thinking that a Marshall amp HAS to go with a Marshall cab. Try it thru a Mesa or an Orange cab. You'll like the results.

Back
Top Bottom