Amp and block wish list - wrong answers only

I actually just tracked down and purchased the very first guitar I ever owned, not the EXACT same one, but the same model/year. It’s a 1984 BC Rich NJ Series Warlock with a Strat-style trem.
Yes! Not my absolute first (that was a 80s Harmony strat-style), but a first was an 80s BC Rich NJ Series ST. Really great guitar! Mine had a maple board and I haven't seen one since.

View attachment 82474

My very first amp, a Mako Piranha. My uncle bought it for me at a pawn shop the day after Christmas. I actually just tracked down and purchased the very first guitar I ever owned, not the EXACT same one, but the same model/year. It’s a 1984 BC Rich NJ Series Warlock with a Strat-style trem. It took me 6 years to find one and turns out, it was a fellow forum member here who had one he was looking to sell! Mine was Cadiillac pink, so I’ll be stripping the finish off this one and painting it Cadillac pink like mine was. Going to throw some good pickups in it and maybe a new bridge to get it rockin’. I’d totally buy this amp again just for nostalgia’s sake.
I bet it had a real "bite" to it.

A Fender G-DEC. Any model, any setting. While we’re maximizing the suckage, let’s run it through a 4x12 EV 12L cab so every nuance of bad tone comes through. Call the patch “Leo’s Revenge”

I bet it had a real "bite" to it.

Actually, I remember asking my uncle if it was a good brand and he goes, "Is there even a brand? Oh yeah, Mako...Piranha....ha ha, it bites!"
One day my friend put the guitar cable into the headphone jack and it just stopped working, I used to have a bit of a temper problem and I smashed the Mako into tiny pieces in a fit of rage. Funny enough, it was playing guitar that resolved a lot of those temper problems as well. I was a little shit when I was 11. :laughing:

Duplicate my first guitar/amp. It was a $99 dollar electric guitar with a speaker on the body that ran on a 9 volt battery. Got it at Toys R Us. I’d love to find guitar again just to make my son play it and decide if the guitar thing is for him.

this model was my first amp in 1970's it came with a lifetime warrantee card....
This would be great to have as a modeled FM3 amp....

1619550238441.png

this model was my first amp in 1970's it came with a lifetime warrantee card....
This would be great to have as a modeled FM3 amp....
I played with a guy who had the combo version of that amp (maybe the 134 model?). Nice cleans.

I played with a guy who had the combo version of that amp (maybe the 134 model?). Nice cleans.
Yeah I really liked it a lot back in the day, I was young and used a boutique distortion peddle for gains it worked well while I was in high school, I couldn't afford Marshal or Fender so its what I had, I kind of wanted to purchase a used one last year for nostalgia but I just don't have the room.

Back
Top Bottom