Ambient Spain

Interesting. I liked the free form thing going on here. Feels airy & kinda reminds me of Clapton/Kamen Lethal Weapon interstitials.

I was kinda confused by the title. This is kinda long so I found myself skipping round to see if I could identify any of the hallmark motifs of "Spain" and couldn't find any, so I guess that's not what you were referencing.

Interesting. I liked the free form thing going on here. Feels airy & kinda reminds me of Clapton/Kamen Lethal Weapon interstitials.

I was kinda confused by the title. This is kinda long so I found myself skipping round to see if I could identify any of the hallmark motifs of "Spain" and couldn't find any, so I guess that's not what you were referencing.
My interpretation...
Chords are the jam part of the song, don't over think it. Solo is me, it's how I here it....Thank You for listening & responding. The preset by Simeon is everything. This was spontaneous with one solo track one rhythm track in the moment.

My interpretation...
Chords are the jam part of the song, don't over think it. Solo is me, it's how I here it....Thank You for listening & responding. The preset by Simeon is everything. This was spontaneous with one solo track one rhythm track in the moment.
It is really very good.

Back
Top Bottom