Amazing chorus, anyone?

Try two Chorus blocks in series.
Or search the Standard forum for "tri chorus".

This video was posted a couple months ago I think under one of Chef's clean patches thread... Great sounding clean!

Use chorus or quad chorus block + multidelay in Plex Shift mode with delays from 50 to 300 (experiment)/ Multidelay feeds reverb block. Reverb Tail is modulated also.
Two parralel multi delays in plex sift mode, feeding one reverb - more effect.
Delays should be detuned up and down up to 10pt.

Last edited:
Can preset from Ultra be opened in Standard? Here is my preset for Ultra with similar effect.

Attachments

• RO Devine Hall LONG.syx
    2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Can preset from Ultra be opened in Standard? Here is my preset for Ultra with similar effect.

Thanks, in this case no because the Multicomp and Quadchorus is only for Ultra users, thanks anyway, what impulse in 008 slot?

v30 from forum. I think one of these.

Attachments

• V30 4X12 XXX SM57-SM57 45'-CR3A.syx
    8 KB · Views: 71
  • SHV30CapEdge.syx
    8 KB · Views: 72
The chorus is fine. it can be done with the axe. but I will give a serious cred to anyone who can make the axe fx compressor sound like that.

try rms comp with very low attack in the beggining o f a chain with -40db....
But also the amp gives that punchy attack.... axe II can do this. Ultra is not like that....

Last edited:
Also guitar should have nice sounding attack like this tele. To compensate this we can emphasize attack on high frequency by EQ + turn up thump knob in amp module (gives low punch)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom