Am I Crazy? (Stop me now before I do something stupid)

DKenin -

Another Rochester-guy, eh! Awesome. Who do you play with?

Gang - Thank you for your responses. Sadly, money is always an factor and so I won't be able to own both systems at the same time. I have great confidence in Fractal and I would enjoy the ability to edit via USB and to try my hand at scenes. Mostly, I'm waffling because I'm moving into uncharted territory between an Axe 1 gen. unit and an Axe 2 gen. unit. I think this will be a good thing overall, and selling the Standard now before the big price hit is probably wise anyway. Likely there will be some time when I'm gonna need to slum it with tube amps and pedals :), but these are the worlds we make for ourselves. :)

Hey man,

The band is called Divided By Zero, anyway, if and when I get that AX8 you can try it out or even borrow my AXE FXII, up to you...

Name is Dave

Hey man,

The band is called Divided By Zero, anyway, if and when I get that AX8 you can try it out or even borrow my AXE FXII, up to you...

Name is Dave

Cool...nice to meet you, Dave. Just sold my standard rig, so I'm in for a penny now. I got n the waiting list a few hours after it posted, so I'd guess we'll receive ours at similar times. Thanks for offering though and I'll try to come out and catch you guys!

Back
Top Bottom