Am I being unreasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any company can make mistakes, it's how they rectify those mistakes that keeps my custom. It seems to me that G66 are willing to rectify any mistakes they "made" so surely everyone is happy??

FWIW G66 have always treated me with the utmost professionalism.

Yes you are being unreasonable.

LOL

Why couldn't you simply ask for the specs on the power supply here without the whole drama post?

Because I knew that I needed a new power supply & emailed G66 to try & buy one. As I was emailing them anyway I asked for the specs. Seemed simple at the time. I was taken aback that they, apparently, wouldn't sell me one so I asked if that was an unreasonable request or expectation on here. You think it was, others think not...

I didn't want to comment on this post, but I do belive that the few times I've needed assistance, G66 and especially Ole has been absolutely AWESOME, why I must speak up. I am sure this is just one big misunderstanding, and I don't read any "screw up" in Jochen's mail, but do understand how this, especially out of context, can be misunderstood. I simply think he was one step ahead, about to send you a new one, had it been purchased from G66.
My advise: write Ole directly, and save his email address, as he is extremelly helpful, and have answered my panic ridden emails, even if these came late evenings during a weekend. -I have been missing out on the delicious chocolate someone mentioned though!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom