Always With You Always With Me.

senseix

Inspired
Hot off the press, just completed this, was a joy to learn, man my fingers are stretched HAHAHA. When I get some time i'll do a video for it as well. Below is link to video.

Very nice, one of my favorite satch tunes. I worked on this tone a while back and got very close using the red recto; dont remember the cab. His tone on this seems to have a hi freq boost that is kind of airy and has a nice "fizz" to it, At the same time it maintains the bottem end nice and tight. Very nice work on this and good playing also!!!

Wow, great job! You really nailed the tone and the playing is mighty darn close to the original as well. Very well done.

Good job man!
It's a long time since I played this song: it's time to take of the dust from my fingers and start to play it again

Thanks guys. I just started playing guitar again 3 years ago, so there is a lot of songs i haven't played that i bet most of you guys have lol. I did play years ago for a few years, even toured a bit and was in several bands ect. But it had been 7 years since i touched a guitar so i'm doing a lot of catching up:p I am very pleased how this turned out, took me about 9 1/2 hours over 3 days time, to learn and record the song, which is time well spent. Plus my fingers got a real good workout:D

Thanks to all who listened.

Joe

Great job. Always one of my favorite Satch songs.

That's my first dance with my wife after our wedding, FWIW. It's also engraved inside my wedding band: "Always with you, always with me"

Like your stuff, watching a few of your videos.

Great job!
My wife loves this song. Thanks for the idea for the wedding bands Scott. I will have to do this for our next big anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom