Wish Allow modifiers on everything

Maybe inspired by the recent "discovery" of a bug in the Axe Fx III editor that allowed assigning modifiers to pretty much anything?

In that thread (well, one of them - there were actually two) Cliff said that bug would be fixed (it was) and explained why it would not be allowed. He additionally said we should ask for specific controls that we want modifiers on. He can then evaluate them to make sure they are candidates for attaching modifiers.

There were already several added...

Maybe inspired by the recent "discovery" of a bug in the Axe Fx III editor that allowed assigning modifiers to pretty much anything?

In that thread (well, one of them - there were actually two) Cliff said that bug would be fixed (it was) and explained why it would not be allowed. He additionally said we should ask for specific controls that we want modifiers on. He can then evaluate them to make sure they are candidates for attaching modifiers.

There were already several added...
Oh Cliff.

As I continue to work with the FM; I really dig modifiers in a single scene, versus switching from scene to scene. It's how my mind works. The gap isn't huge when switching scenes; but juuuuuuuuust enough that I wish there were other ways to work within a single scene. Other than buy an Axe III :D

If you reinstall FM3 Edit 1.05 you can right click and add a modifier to anything, although be aware its not stable and putting mods on a lot of things causes artifacts and what not.

Some will freeze / lock up the FM3.

Back
Top Bottom