Wish All block parameters on a single page

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
Block parameters are currently split into multiple pages. For editing it would be extremely handy to also have overview pages per block which display all parameters of the selected type, using the full Axe-Edit window. Especially for amp types.

Yes.

And while they're at it, it'd be nice to have a modifier key we could press that would highlight settings that changed from the factory setting, and maybe even overlay a semi-transparent image of what the knobs/sliders would be set to in the factory settings so we can easily see the differences.

There are times I'm trying to figure out where TF a sound is getting mangled and it's escaping me. Knowing what's changed would help.

+1

I always thought that's what the "Advanced" page was for; just to have every parameter available on a single page - guess I was wrong lol!. This is a good idea.

Not sure I would want this .... I usually keep Axe-Edit open and shrunk down to a size that I can keep it tucked away in the corner of my screen. I'm concerned that the type could get WAY too small for my 60 year old eyes !

Not sure I would want this .... I usually keep Axe-Edit open and shrunk down to a size that I can keep it tucked away in the corner of my screen. I'm concerned that the type could get WAY too small for my 60 year old eyes !

No worries, the option to have a specific window for this purpose, wouldn't affect other aspects of Axe-Edit.

This would be an optional alternate view you could switch to, another page in Axe-Edit, right?

The Advanced page on the unit is already like this, grouped by sections, rather than alphabetically like FracTool.

This would be an optional alternate view you could switch to, another page in Axe-Edit, right?

The Advanced page on the unit is already like this, grouped by sections, rather than alphabetically like FracTool.

Nope, in many cases the Advanced page doesn't contain all params. Plus it still need scrolling, whereas the overview page would show all params at once.

Nope, in many cases the Advanced page doesn't contain all params. Plus it still need scrolling, whereas the overview page would show all params at once.
How is it possible to show ALL params on a single page without scrolling? Especially on the unit.

Not on the unit, this is an Axe-Edit wish, posted in the AE section. For most of the blocks it's certainly possible to show a single clustered screen with all params of that particular block type.

Back
Top Bottom