All Access + Axe-Edit at the same time?

iaresee

Administrator
Has anyone made this work? I tried briefly last night but no luck. Default All Access settings so maybe I need to change something?

Loop was: UM -1G MIDI Out -> All Access MIDI In -> All Access MIDI Out -> AxeFx MIDI In -> AxeFx MIDI Out -> UM-1G MIDI In

Figured it out. MIDI filtering for SysEx messages was not set to "MERG". Setting it to "MERG" fixed the problem. I now have the ability to connect up the Axe-Edit and All Access to the AxeFx at the same time. Excellent.

I won't be near my laptop and axe/all access until later, but, you can program the AA through Axe-Edit? I've searched the WIKI, and will continue the board, but could you explain?

MikeDV said:
I won't be near my laptop and axe/all access until later, but, you can program the AA through Axe-Edit? I've searched the WIKI, and will continue the board, but could you explain?
No. You can't program the All Access using the Axe-Edit software. I was simply looking for a way to have both the All Access and Axe-Edit connected to my AxeFx at the same time.

AFAIK there exists no software programming the All Access. (You reading this Rocktron? I'm looking at you -- product update please!)

late in the thread.....

But does this type of setup imply the axe and the axe edit going out of sync if you make changes on the axe? Are there any other caveats to be aware of?

I have an All Access and plan on trying this out.

Deathlord said:
late in the thread.....

But does this type of setup imply the axe and the axe edit going out of sync if you make changes on the axe? Are there any other caveats to be aware of?

I have an All Access and plan on trying this out.
Yeah you can throw things a little out of sync as far as what the Axe Fx has and what the Axe Edit says its just a matter of a little caution and refresh whats in the Axe Fx buffer. But it makes things easier and worth doing great way of checking things on the fly.

Back
Top Bottom