• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FearTheMullet

I dig it, did you tone match? I see you're using the Friedman too. Love that amp. How'd you control the wah? Midi programming, or? I ask because I don't see your foot moving when there's wah-wah over the rhythms?

Cheers!

Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
I dig it, did you tone match? I see you're using the Friedman too. Love that amp. How'd you control the wah? Midi programming, or? I ask because I don't see your foot moving when there's wah-wah over the rhythms?

Cheers!
Thanks for question, yes the Friedman is a preset that I did, without tone match, just one of my irs. The wha is a auto wha that I have set up.
Be well!

Last edited:
Top Bottom