AlbertAs IR-converter: Batch processing doesn't work

guitarnerdswe

Fractal Fanatic
I just bought and downloaded the Red Wirez cabs, and tried to convert them using AlbertAs IR-Converter. Sadly, the batch processing feature doesn't work :(

What happens is this: I click Batch Processing, then select a wav-file in a folder, and it only converts that file, not all of the ones in the folder. Why does this happen? :?

tonygtr said:
I just bought and downloaded the Red Wirez cabs, and tried to convert them using AlbertAs IR-Converter. Sadly, the batch processing feature doesn't work :(

What happens is this: I click Batch Processing, then select a wav-file in a folder, and it only converts that file, not all of the ones in the folder. Why does this happen? :?

yes it does, you are doing something wrong.

I just did it. I went to File-batch process. I navigated to the proper folder which contains series of 48Khz/24 bit .wavs. I selected one of the files in it and clicked open. I went back and all the files in that folder were converted. Are you sure you didn't just select open?

tonygtr said:
I just bought and downloaded the Red Wirez cabs, and tried to convert them using AlbertAs IR-Converter. Sadly, the batch processing feature doesn't work
It works just fine.

I click Batch Processing, then select a wav-file in a folder, and it only converts that file, not all of the ones in the folder. Why does this happen? :?
Because you selected a single file. Don't select a file, click "Open," and the converter will process every file in the folder. I just tried this, and it works.

Jay Mitchell said:
tonygtr said:
I just bought and downloaded the Red Wirez cabs, and tried to convert them using AlbertAs IR-Converter. Sadly, the batch processing feature doesn't work
It works just fine.

I click Batch Processing, then select a wav-file in a folder, and it only converts that file, not all of the ones in the folder. Why does this happen? :?
Because you selected a single file. Don't select a file, click "Open," and the converter will process every file in the folder. I just tried this, and it works.

When you are batch processing (file -batch process) you must select (highlight) one file from the folder for open to work. If you do not it will not let you process the file. I just tried. I have to select a file. When I do it the processes all the files in that folder.

If there happens to be something in the file name when you go to process it may work, but if you navigate to another folder you still will have select a file for it to work. At least that is the behavior I am seeing. You must have a file name selected in the file name dialog box. The easiest way to do this is to highlight one of the files in the folder. It still processes all of them (provided you select batch process).

edit:

I just tried something else. Even if you go file-batch process-double click on a file, it still processes all of them.

I found out what the problem was. The information about which folder to use from the Red Wirez thread was wrong. It said 44khz when it should have been 48.

I just got the RedWirez big bundle a couple days ago too. It has a folder for AxeFx with files that are already .syx. Is this a new feature? I'm not sure why you guys are converting in the first place?

InsideOut said:
I just got the RedWirez big bundle a couple days ago too. It has a folder for AxeFx with files that are already .syx. Is this a new feature? I'm not sure why you guys are converting in the first place?

Yes, he only did that a couple of days ago.

javajunkie said:
InsideOut said:

Well I guess I owe him a big hug then :lol:

Maybe he could make this folder available by itself for download for previous purchasers?

InsideOut said:
javajunkie said:
InsideOut said:

Well I guess I owe him a big hug then :lol:

Maybe he could make this folder available by itself for download for previous purchasers?

He is already on it:

Those of you who don't want to download the whole thing again can wait until next week for an update-only download containing just the Axe-Fx sysx files.

Back
Top Bottom