Aggressive Recto

Knew it! I've got a feeling it's the unmodded tube screamer model that does my nut in lol. It guess it's got a peak in the midrange that I don't get on with.

It sounds a little whooshy, even from the link page. Is it not at least 128kb?

Aggressive Recto

For a moment I thought I was on a BDSM forum.

That would be BLOWN RECTO, or the like. Actually, you have to go to the Germans for that kind.

Knew it! I've got a feeling it's the unmodded tube screamer model that does my nut in lol. It guess it's got a peak in the midrange that I don't get on with.

Upper mids, which is why it's 'chimey'. Not bad, though I prefer a 'warmer' tone.

It sounds a little whooshy, even from the link page. Is it not at least 128kb?

Upper mids, which is why it's 'chimey'. Not bad, though I prefer a 'warmer' tone.

That's Soundcloud's compression - you can hear it's heavily compressed in the high frequencies. I exported a high quality WAV, which was a pretty large file...perhaps it'll be less compressed if I use a smaller MP3 next time. Lesson learnt. FWIW, the actual track sounds excellent on my itunes.

Yeah, there's a 3db spike in the 1700 region. That's what gives it that chime and helps it cut through.

yes please, presets would be nice to be tried on different gear, coz you sound really good and balance on the "agressive" territory

Back
Top Bottom