Afterglow Black Country Communion

As great as all this sounds, man... that snare drum jumped out and grabbed me by the juggler. Love it. I think I may have found my new favorite band. Definitely will be following this All Star Cast. Thanks for posting stratmania.

Swass this will be BCCs third album, they really are good. Jason Bonham, a bit of a chip off the old block for sure.

I should pull my head out of the sand more often... or maybe it's me arse... depends on the smell I guess. I have stopped listening to most music for many, many years due to ear fatigue towards the ,"same old same old" and the fact that most new stuff these days is not worth the plastic it's burned on. Since becoming a member here I've discovered Guthrie Goven and these guys amongst others that have somewhat breathed new life into listening to music more regularly again. Thankful for that.

fawk....again another album with Joe, this guy never sleeps! Great!!! I love the "Tommy Bolin" signature guitar tape delay on the very end! :)

Swass- another suggestion (depending on your tastes) to check out would be Oz Noy. I only recently checked out his solo discs after having heard of him for the last 5 years or more on TGP. Kind of blown away... YMMV though.

I've not been as into BCC yet with what little I've heard, but I like every player in the group. I need to give them a solid spin again and see what I find.

Thanks to stratamania for bringing this thread to the forum
thumbsup.gif

I'll freely admit that I had no idea BCC existed, but despite it not being the slightest bit original, ironically, I've actually found it to be the most refreshing thing I've heard in ages!

Just no pretence I guess... oh and yes, no cookie monster vocals either!

Cover'd happy to be the messenger...

Here's a song for ya... From the first BCC album, version from Live Over Europe DVD

^^^ What in the Hell are "cookie monster vocals"?
scratch-head03-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000416-large.gif

laughing.gif

Ah, you know, the usual crop of NuMetal growly stuff. Heard that style referred to as 'Cookie Monster vocals' the other day - made me laugh!

Someone here posted about Dark Tranquility a little while back. I was really encouraged by the write up and enjoyed the intro etc... but then the singing started
mellow.gif
So yeah, I guess it was nice to hear something 'new' (again, I use the word advisedly as BCC are doing nothing new) and not be disappointed by the vocals
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom