after updated V5 presets , it does not shows inside axe edit- what happened ??

vintsnz

i was stupid enough - didn't backup my presets when first times testing, some presets has been replace by others presets and i didn't back..thus. i updated V5 presets- but after download V5 presets, i try to open in Axe-edit - but nothing inside the file...?..what when wrong ?

in simple words - update V5 presets means load new presets and replace existing presets to axe edit ?..

thanks guys..much appreciate if can help..:|:|:|:|:|

Not sure I understand correctly, but when you open axe-edit and select Source=AxeFX are the presets in Bank A, B C showing as greyed out? Or do you see nothing at all?

yes...just updated all new axe edit, driver. etc..and update V5 presets means load new presets and replace existing presets to axe edit ?..

Not sure I understand correctly, but when you open axe-edit and select Source=AxeFX are the presets in Bank A, B C showing as greyed out? Or do you see nothing at all?

axe edit only shows axe fx2 presets, other then that..NOTHING...and update V5 presets means load new presets and replace existing presets to axe edit ?..

if you didn't back up your presets then it would show the factory presets. From now on just remember to back up everything before upgrading to a new firmware. Now that you have the new firmware you should go to the support page and download all the banks and update those banks to get the best possible results out of the presets of version 5. Good luck man and remember for any future upgrade back up first then start the process.

...and double check that you have installed the latest version of Axe Edit software on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom