After The Burial no longer using axe fx live?

npdcoremetal

Inspired
Does anyone know more about this. I saw a facebook post where the guys from randall were dialing a thrasher in for Trent. I also noticed in oher tour pics they had amps on stage.
Any info would be interesting to know why they arent using axe fx anymore

We saw them in Boston with Animals as Leaders on Monday. Didn't get a chance to say hi to them but Tosin and Javier told us they were using Axe-FX II.

Only they could answer that.

I doubt it is just endorsement factor.
From what i see it look like they run them dry, i.e. From guitar straight to the head. Im not for sure on that but looked to be that way.
I am just curious to see if they completely ditched axe fx or are using a combination of both possibly four cable method which then contradicts my first statement.
Im just interested in knowing why they switched or hat they did and why
I live in Peoria, Il and i missed their show in Joliet, Il however got lucky an they are playing in Sauget,Il so maybe I will get to have a closer look possibly talk to Trent and Justin.
Its weird cause before they even got big and toured and recorded they wa using a line 6.
Then the Axe Ultra
Then Axe 2
Just seems a tad odd especially seeing they actually used the axe for tones on this new record rather than re amping as they did on the in dreams record

They had stacks on stage on Sunday night in Minneapolis. I don't know if they had axe fx's running or not, but those stacks were definitely on and loud as hell.

I doubt it is just endorsement factor.
From what i see it look like they run them dry, i.e. From guitar straight to the head. Im not for sure on that but looked to be that way.
I am just curious to see if they completely ditched axe fx or are using a combination of both possibly four cable method which then contradicts my first statement.
Im just interested in knowing why they switched or hat they did and why
I live in Peoria, Il and i missed their show in Joliet, Il however got lucky an they are playing in Sauget,Il so maybe I will get to have a closer look possibly talk to Trent and Justin.
Its weird cause before they even got big and toured and recorded they wa using a line 6.
Then the Axe Ultra
Then Axe 2
Just seems a tad odd especially seeing they actually used the axe for tones on this new record rather than re amping as they did on the in dreams record

If its an endorsement i bet those heads have an FX loop and i bet they are using them just as power amps with the Axe FX's, in this video i see the axe FX, this is a recent show.

Ok so i saw them.
Yea they have randalls. I dont quite get why. The tones i heard deffinatally couldnt be made by a randall. Possibly with four cable method which i believe Justin was using last night however Trent was deffinatally rocking the Axe. I think the last post may he correct.
They are usin them for power amps and stage volume.
I know they use to use orange cabs with a rocktron velocity power amp so maybe its just for stage volume.????

Back
Top Bottom