after firmware update 11.03 two of my patches do not work

sullysnet

Inspired
Hi guys,
After updating to 11.03 and importing my saved patches back into the Axefx, I noticed that two of my Dumble patches are not working. Both are the same base, meaning one
is a lead tone and one is rhythm tone. I have two other Dumble clean tones that work. It is just the two dirty patches. I could create them over again but I'd hate to change anything about the patches.

It's amazing how much I rely on these sounds in the Axe for my original project. It's starting to define my tone.

Did any of the Dumble amps get renamed?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

all set, I found the issue today when I had time to look at it. Silly I didn't notice it before at practice. The gain was down to 0. Not sure why that happened but they worked fine before FW 11.
Now I need to figure out what gain level I had it at. I think it was the standard 5.00 is it possible to read the files to review the settings before importing?

thanks

it'd probably be faster to start at say, 5, then be like "hmm not enough gain, i'll try more" or less.

all set, I found the issue today when I had time to look at it. Silly I didn't notice it before at practice. The gain was down to 0. Not sure why that happened but they worked fine before FW 11.
Now I need to figure out what gain level I had it at. I think it was the standard 5.00 is it possible to read the files to review the settings before importing?

thanks

that is what I have done. For now 5.00 is fine and I will then tweak it at practice. Hard to do without my CLR.

thanks again

Back
Top Bottom