AFII doesn't start

Are those solenoids real or modeled? Darn analog devices - just can't trust them.

Meanwhile the OP has to be wondering about us - though the PS thing is probably right. I've had PS problems with other gear where things would light up but no sound. Partial failure maybe or just not producing quite enough juice. Same result - no sound, replacement needed. Hopefully an easy fix.

I just sent mine back for the same reason. Updated to 10.11 and crap city. My heart stopped beating for a bit.

Put your minds at ease for those of you having this prob;em. Mine is being re-programmed as i write. Will be back home soon.

Hi Phill :
Jean greets from Peru , I commented that I'm having the same problem, my axefx2 from time to time the screen remained frozen with the LEDs lit up , I went after a lot of research finally fracta support , who told me that it was all this, and the conclusion is that there is a chip ROM boot of the machine that is faulty , it may be time to have it switched off or a fault that has the firmware update at the time .
The fractal support gentlemen told me I should buy the parts from the same shop fractal is a spare boot ROM , after that with the spare must follow a series of steps to install it on the axefx2 and after that having to upgrade the firmware with a program called midi ox through the USB cable from the PC to axefx2 and the problem is solved .
Like I said , I'm in the same problem as you but you must do the same, contact your fractal support for purchasing the replacement ROM chip and ahcer the installation yourself, from what I've reviewed this installation is simple not complicated to do , and I'm waiting for a friend to bring me the spare chip Peru already bought it to do this repair myself ( I have fear of doing but just where I am if I do not help nobody ever ) .
If you need any help, write to inbox me to contact and to be able to help in this problem, now I see we're two affected with this.

Jean

Back
Top Bottom