advice for a new user axe standard

luke69

Hi for all

i receive in 2days a used axe standard with 9.03 firmware i can't wait.... :geek: :geek:

the guy who sell to me say that he don't use original patches bank he have cutomized a lot of them and he plays metal guitar

what is the better way re downloading the originals patches ? how does it works with latest firmware ?
perhaps it's better to have a complete idea to the potential of the axe

or recustomize actual patches to my idea

must have to recall all system parameter to began like it's was brand new

sooorrrryyy for my poor english i'm for France .... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

many thanks for your advices :D :D :D :D

Salut Luke69, et bienvenue sur le forum!

Suggestion: keep the modified presets until you get a chance to back up your banks... you never know how many good or excellent patches you could lose if you reinstall the stock presets. You can alays download and install the factory presets *afte* you have backed up these edited ones. Some day, you may have time to play aroun with them and may find some useful tips in there.

Soon thereafter, it's probably a good idea to get the factory presets from the Fractal site (http://www.fractalaudio.com/support-fractal.html), and discover the Axe-FX as it was intended to be. These factory presets have been adapted fairly recently, and are working fine with 9.03 firmware.

After that, the fun begins and you will benefit most by editing presets and creating your own.

If you need this in French, I can send you a personal message. There are several users in France also, so you will be able to get some good support.

Back
Top Bottom