Adrenaline III Preset / John Mayer Heartbreak Warfare

Here's a preset I came up with a couple years ago. I haven't done any research into how exactly he came up with that sound, this is just all by ear. Hope it maybe helps! - This preset was made on the Axe Fx III. I attached the FX blocks as well.

Attachments

• John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 20
  • John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare_20240508_222550.blk
    1.1 KB · Views: 18
  • John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare_20240508_222557.blk
    364 bytes · Views: 18
I was at Sweetwater when the original AdrenaLinn came out. Roger Linn gave us a demo on it himself, and I was so mind-blown by it, I bought one on the spot. I've since upgraded the EPROMs on it twice, and now it's an AdrenaLinn III. Incidentally, one of the coolest things about the AdrenaLinn pedal is that is has MIDI I/O on it, which outputs its own beat clock signal (and accepts incoming clock), and allows the LFOs to by synchronized with anything that understands the clock signal (or, in some cases, to a click track to which a drummer can synch.) I'm pretty sure that's how John did/does it. The above description sounds a bit complicated, but far be it from me to doubt random re-posts on the internet. ;-) ... Roger's whole schtick with that pedal was the ease to which it could be synched to other instruments or a computer.

Here's a preset I came up with a couple years ago. I haven't done any research into how exactly he came up with that sound, this is just all by ear. Hope it maybe helps! - This preset was made on the Axe Fx III. I attached the FX blocks as well.
Chad! Thank you, it looks great!

Back
Top Bottom