Wish Additional Setlist Functionality

Bill-RTP

Inspired
The recent Setlist feature has worked really well but I'd love to see it expanded beyond "4" as I often have more than 4 unique setlists to play within a fairly short timeframe, and it would be nice to build these all ahead of time. Additionally, I'd like to see the "song names" expanded so they're not limited to eight characters as this is the way they appear on the FC-12 display, at least when initially selected.

Thanks!

Bill

In the meantime you could build all the setlists and use the export and import features. I know it's not the solution you ask for, but it works if you have a computer

The recent Setlist feature has worked really well but I'd love to see it expanded beyond "4" as I often have more than 4 unique setlists to play within a fairly short timeframe, and it would be nice to build these all ahead of time. Additionally, I'd like to see the "song names" expanded so they're not limited to eight characters as this is the way they appear on the FC-12 display, at least when initially selected.

Thanks!

Bill
Fractal has stated multiple times that the available space for set lists was totally consumed. They’re not able to expand the names or add additional setlists.

The memory that was allocated for this project was completely consumed by the current implementation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom