Adding Fractal Axe FX II Effects in the mixer

cmp

Hello guys!;)
I googled everywhere but I couldn't find any answer to this issue.

I really love reverbs and delays of my axe fx II, but when I need to record, I usually play with a dry sound (amp and cab) and add post-amp effects directly in the mix. I'm actually using Guitar Rig 5 revs and delays, but there's no comparison with the ones that come with my beloved Axe fx.

So I'm asking to you: is there a way to add those effects to the sound of the guitar after the recording, maybe taking the raw input signal from usb (as you do when you use the tone match function)? Just like a plugin...

Thank you!

Thanks for your reply :encouragement:
Ok now I know how to route the output of the pc or mac through the Axe FX II just by setting the main input as "USB".

However I still can't get how to process only the guitar dry track without having to solo it, for example from cubase or logic, and how to record in a different track the sound processed with delay and reverb.
Any idea? :indecisiveness:

Yes, solo the guitar track send to the AXE, you already know how to do this, record on a new track from AXE on inputs 1+2.

i do not have Cubase but with my daw I select 3 tracks to record 1-2 stereo with effects then 3, 4 mono dry tracks then I switch the axe fx input to usb and play back 3, 4 tracks back threw the axe fx

Or you can pan the dry sound hard left, set the effects to 100% wet and pan them hard right and record them to separate tracks in DAW.

Back
Top Bottom