Adding another Pitch Block

Hey Gang:

I LOVE THIS FORUM. You guys are all great!! Based on my attached photo - can I add another Pitch Block or Pitch 2? When I simply try and put it underneath the other one - it doesn't sound right. You hear both the 1/2 step capo and the normal pitch sound.

I am trying to have Pitch 1 be Virtual Capo for 1/2 step down. Pitch 2 be a classic whammy. Might want to set a Scene where both are engaged. I'll be 1/2 down and be able to use the Classic Whammy. However, I might be able to live with 1 or the other within the PRESET. How would you attack this? Is it possible.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 12.26.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 12.26.59 PM.png
    307 KB · Views: 21
You can't set that up like you did your drive blocks if you want to be able to use them simultaneously ....

You'll probably have to move at least the Input 1 and the two pitch blocks to another row and then use the effects send/return to make that happen.

Thanks for the quick response. Would you happen to have a sample Pic on how to make that happen correctly? Kind of a newbie. Learning the tricks of the trade.

Do you need that reverb in front of the amp block ? If you move it in parallel with the other one you'll have an empty column so adding another pitch block would be easy

hmmmm... not necessarily. I was trying to get that overdriven spring reverb sound. Like if you had a Dr Z Zwreck and bought the Reverb tank. Plugs in front. But not really digging that.

It should sound better with less latency using Advanced Whammy without the virtual capo when you want a whammy. For example use a range of -1 to +11 for +1 octave whammy & 1/2 step down combination. So, you could probably do this all with one block.

To have a "master" 1/2 step down switch you could assign an external/control switch to bypass the virtual capo channel only, and alter start/stop of the whammy channel.

Here's two versions, one like Matt/Bakerman suggested, the other with the extended chain, so you'll see how it works

Attachments

• Comet 60 V1.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Comet 60 V2.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom