Adding a looper pedal

I am looking into adding a looper pedal into my axe fx chain. I currently play at home only into a pair of monitors . How would I add a physical pedal into my layout etc

I am not sure how decent the looper is on the axe. I hsve a morningstar switch but whilst the record instant there is always a gap when loop starts again and not sure if that is lack of technique or the looper

You can also put it last in the chain so you can change Scenes/Presets and say play over a ambient backround with a different sound for example.

I am looking into adding a looper pedal into my axe fx chain. I currently play at home only into a pair of monitors . How would I add a physical pedal into my layout etc

I am not sure how decent the looper is on the axe. I hsve a morningstar switch but whilst the record instant there is always a gap when loop starts again and not sure if that is lack of technique or the looper
The Morningstar switches always have a delay so it can tell if you’re pressing 2 switches at a time. They have a dedicated “looper mode” which takes away this delay; you’d have to turn it on and off as desired.

Back
Top Bottom