Adding a 3rd speaker amp

FXFanatic1!

Inspired
Going out of Outputs 1&2, I go into my RC500 looper and out to two studio monitors. This works well enough but having my 3rd, Mini Fishman amp in the mix will sound even better (no effects loop.)

I connected it to Output 3 but did not get any output. Do I need to first use the editor and assign an output block to that preset? If so, is there also a way to do it globally so that I don't have to add it every time?

Going out of Outputs 1&2, I go into my RC500 looper and out to two studio monitors. This works well enough but having my 3rd, Mini Fishman amp in the mix will sound even better (no effects loop.)

I connected it to Output 3 but did not get any output. Do I need to first use the editor and assign an output block to that preset? If so, is there also a way to do it globally so that I don't have to add it every time?
Don't forget to turn the output 3 knob up. Common mistake.

Thanks CTP. I turned the knob up! I did not see it there, but on pg. 93, it talks about outputs passing through their own Global EQ. I will give that a shot. Still going through the manual- not onto the Block Guide just yet.

Ironic, we share the same handle- FF. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Cheers!

Thanks CTP. I turned the knob up! I did not see it there, but on pg. 93, it talks about outputs passing through their own Global EQ. I will give that a shot. Still going through the manual- not onto the Block Guide just yet.

Ironic, we share the same handle- FF. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Cheers!
You’ll want to read page 5 and 6 of that blocks guide. Your quick answer is there.

Back
Top Bottom