"Add To Waiting List" subject line question

randombastage

Experienced
I put: "add to waiting list" in my subject line and sent it to: "sales@fractalaudio.com".
Seeing people who sent their email as much as an hour after I did are now getting the coupon I'm wondering if I needed to put "AxeFx II" in there somewhere...or put something in the body of the message...
I hope mine wasn't filtered out for the lack of one of those things.
Can anyone verify that they have received a coupon and had nothing in the body of their message and only used the words "add to waiting list" in the subject line?
It would make it a lot easier to wait if I knew I haven't shot myself in the foot by virtue of my email.
thanks!

AndHereWeGo.gif

That's all I wrote on mine and I got my coupon in just over a month from 6/19/11 sent at 9:30 EDT.

Danny W.

Did the same thing... and just noticed it yesterday. I could have sworn I copied and pasted and don't remember seeing "AxeFx II"
Unfortunately mine was 6/29/11.

Quote: Danny W.

That's all I wrote on mine and I got my coupon in just over a month from 6/19/11 sent at 9:30 EDT.

That's a bit of relief!!! Thanks Danny

A lot of folks didn't adjust their time-sent in the unofficial waiting list to be East Coast time. This explains (at least partially) why things appear out-of-order.

Fractal, being a business, is probably in favor of allowing you to buy one of these... I wouldn't stress about it.

Fractal, being a business, is probably in favor of allowing you to buy one of these... I wouldn't stress about it.

I imagine so but being a little anxious to get a hold of mine I started imagining "what if"...like, what if they have an email filter that sends MFC subject line emails to the MFC master waiting list... and AxeFxII subject line emails to their AxeFxII master list...and mine, with no product mentioned, could be swirling around the proverbial email toilet bowl unnoticed in perpetuity!
I know a little paranoid ;) It's those damn clips of the II I've been hearing lately that are making me greedy to get on with it, they sound really really good!

@islandmusic: Hey, I just checked out your website and the cilps there... VERY nice. Are you and AxeFX user as well (since I don't see mention of it in your sig or on those clips)? Regardless, I really enjoyed your music. EDIT: Btw, for some reason all of the clips had their volume turned all the way down when I played them... It took me a couple of minutes to realize why I wasn't hearing anything... EDIT2: Just got to Mercy, Mercy, Mercy. Wow, what a tone! Definitely need the AxeFXII equivalent of that when I get mine... NICE!

Last edited:
Thx for the nice compliments Gerald! If it wasn't for me living on an island and having to squeeze everything into tiny airplanes every once in a while for gigging, I wouldn't want to get an AXE in the first place. My amp, a Marshall JVM410 has 12 footswitchable/programmable channels/tones and is all valve from input to speaker. For those (older...) clips I was just using the cab-simulated direct out with a little compression from a cheap mixing board I use.
I'm getting the AXE mainly for ease of transportation really, but I'm nonetheless very impressed with what it can do and am looking forward to using the best of tubes AND modeling depending on the circumstances.

Thx again for listening!

Benji

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy is a cab-simulated out from the amp? I didn't realize the JVM410 had that feature... (looking it up now)... that's one of the best tones I've heard in quite a while and your phrasing is gorgeous. If you succeed in duplicating that tone with the AxeFX please share the patch. I could play for days with that one alone.

(I would apologize for side-tracking this thread, but this is probably better anyway... lol)

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy is a cab-simulated out from the amp? I didn't realize the JVM410 had that feature... (looking it up now)... that's one of the best tones I've heard in quite a while and your phrasing is gorgeous. If you succeed in duplicating that tone with the AxeFX please share the patch. I could play for days with that one alone.

(I would apologize for side-tracking this thread, but this is probably better anyway... lol)
:eek:ops I'm embarrassed... Once that thing finally gets here (sigh...), I'll do my best though...;)

Back
Top Bottom