Adam A7X vs Presonus Sceptre S6

EricBic

Hi fellow guitar players,

With Cygnus incoming for the FM3 i've finally devided to upgrade my monitors (KRK Rokit 5 Gen 1.......ay caramba....). My room is not very big (9 sqr meter/ 100 sqr feet). I like do make electronic and hiphop music as well so wanted something with a little bass but i a bass amp will be too much for my neighbours. Considering the A7X or Sceptre S6, they are the same price here. Anyone have any experience with both of these?

Thanks!
Eric

Do you think to be able to use 7" monitors in a 9 square meters room? If you re swapping your krk 5" due to bass lack i think you ll will not improve highsizeing the speaker if you will not able to use at certain volumes..

So maybe the a5x is better for my sized room? Maybe i wont miss the bass too much since i cant play too loud anyways.

So maybe the a5x is better for my sized room? Maybe i wont miss the bass too much since i cant play too loud anyways.
I think so.. I m in your same situation and fall in love with ik multimedia iloud micro monitors.. Eve sc 203 also great or maybe better alternative.

The Eris 6 is a strong sounding speaker, and one I believe even Cliff has commented on positively. In any given space you’re more likely to get improved bass response from a larger speaker in a larger cabinet. You can also enhance bass response by placement in the room, using walls (especially corners) as reflection options to help tune the sound.

I don’t have any experience with the Adam speaker.

Back
Top Bottom