Adam A7X problem!

ftc

Hallo!
I have a question and hope somebody can help me!
I have my Axe III now for a Month or so and have Played it with a Line 6 Powercab+.
Last week i buy a set of Adam A7X and the sound Great with the Axe.
But i have a little problem!
If i Make a High Gain Rhythm Sound or Load some Presets and palm mute the Low E-String
I dont have a Nice sound on some Frets.The sound Buzzing(not Fret Buzz) and have a lot of Bass.
I dont know how i should Explain in Englisch!

Thanks,Fritz

how high is the Output Knob on the front panel of the Axe3?

you may be sending too much signal into it and overdriving the speaker itself.

Hi!
Its more ore less all High Can Patches when i Palm mute it on the the 8-12 Fret Low E String(High Gain Rythem)1And its more or less with all my Guitars the Same (MusicMan JP Majesty,Ibanez jem,Les paul and Strat!
Only if i extreme Low cut it 160 Hz than it is Better!Have also a FRFR Powercab + from line 6 and with the FRFR i dont have this Extrem Bass!Can I send you the Patches via PM?

If it's not a guitar or Axe-Fx issue, I'm pretty sure what it is. The backpanel of the A7Xs will sometimes rattle and buzz a bit. Run a sine wave and sweep up and down in frequency until you find the offending one. Then, go over the screws holding a the back panel with a screwdriver, just carefully loosening and tightening them until you find the one/ones making the noise. Adjust their tightness so that the buzzing sound goes away.

I've had this myself, that's why I know. Also talked to Adam about it. They can send you a drawing which screws hold the back panel, and which hold the circuit board and others stuff, so you know which screws to target.

Finally got a chance to try these through my monitors, and I am not getting any kind of distortion from the monitors. Sounds as I would expect it to sound.

Back
Top Bottom