Active Wedge: Atomic CLR or Xitone?

deakle

Experienced
Hi all. I am in the market for an active wedge and am trying to decide between an Atomic CLR or a Xitone. Does anyone here have experience with either or both? Any recommendations/advice? I apologize if this has been discussed here before.

its like Gibson vs Fender, Coke vs Pepsi, Stones vs Beatles, Ford vs Chevy et al

Can't go wrong with either of them, but most people are going to prefer one or the other

No way....gibson, coke, Beatles and Chevy.

(And this is exactly like the opinions you will get on speakers)

Both CLR and xitone are great.

The CLR is actually the first FRFR monitor that I have liked (FBT Verve 12ma, RCF NS12 sma, XiTone cab with Matrix GT800, Atomic Reactor - all long gone).

Fender, Coke, Stones, Honda!

The CLR is actually the first FRFR monitor that I have liked (FBT Verve 12ma, RCF NS12 sma, XiTone cab with Matrix GT800, Atomic Reactor - all long gone).

Fender, Coke, Stones, Honda!

I was just checking on line and the CLR Active Wedge is out of stock. How long did you have to wait for yours? Anyone else want to chime in on the waiting period for a CLR?

I was just checking on line and the CLR Active Wedge is out of stock. How long did you have to wait for yours? Anyone else want to chime in on the waiting period for a CLR?

I bought mine used. (CLR Neo) No idea how long until they have more on stock. Just send them an email, they are very responsive.

Back
Top Bottom