Wish Acoustic simulator

800xm

can you please add an acoustic simulator, better yet if also a 12 string simulator.
I know there's a tutorial on how to dial it with a bunch of settings. Please just make it an effect. It's so practical for concerts, boss has one, helix has one. So it's something very achievable

can you please add an acoustic simulator, better yet if also a 12 string simulator.
I know there's a tutorial on how to dial it with a bunch of settings. Please just make it an effect. It's so practical for concerts, boss has one, helix has one. So it's something very achievable
Would it be in some way different than the several patches available for download in Axe Change?

Only found out about axe change now. Thank you, i found to patches. Will try them. I still think it would be mutch better if they would just make it an official effect like the other two companies i mentioned did. It makes it easier for newbies like me and it's a very usable effect

Yes, it’s all achievable, but it’s not one size fits all. There are a lot of different acoustic guitar sounds: eg warm fingerpicked Martin, bright strummed Taylor, tinkly Takamine with all the warmth EQd out, and many others. For a simulation there’s the source sound which needs EQing for: piezo, single coil, humbucker. There’s usually an IR which matches source to target. Then there is the degree of sustain, or lack of it.

I could happily send you my acoustic simulation, which matches my Telecaster neck coil to my Taylor. You would have to adjust it for each of the factors above.

I apologize for my English. My native language is Spanish. It would be great having an acoustic simulator instead of trying many acoustic guitar IR`s and other stuff in order to achieve an acoustic sound, not so good many times. Like other user said, Boss, Helix, Mooer, etc., have acoustic simulators. Why doesn´t Fractal have one, yet? I am pretty sure that Fractal can do that.

Try Fremen's Acoustic Simulation Pack. Works for me.

The problem with a 12-string is the high B and E strings. There’s no way to separate those notes out and not apply the upper octave.

Back
Top Bottom