Acoustic simulator?

I have one of Moke’s presets for Boston - Foreplay/Long time which includes a very cool acoustic sim preset. Also, I bought Austin Buddy’s 1000 amp pack. There are several versions of an acoustic sim which all sound great. I have used both of them live and they sound great and get the job done. I can recommend both.

There's a decent one in the Austin Buddy pack as well
Which one? I couldn't find an acoustic preset in the 1400 pack...I am probably just blind though...so my wife says.
I'm using a real Taylor 214ce acoustic direct through the AxeFx. I find it can be harsh a bit so am looking for a way to clean that up.

All I did was use the studio compressor (default settings) into the tube pre model (default settings) into the cab (with acoustic impulse of your choice) followed by a reverb with default settings (set to high quality mode). There are two block spaces between the compressor and tube pre and four block spaces between the cab and reverb. The compressor is the first block.

All I did was use the studio compressor (default settings) into the tube pre model (default settings) into the cab (with acoustic impulse of your choice) followed by a reverb with default settings (set to high quality mode). There are two block spaces between the compressor and tube pre and four block spaces between the cab and reverb. The compressor is the first block.
Thank you! I was clearly overthinking this.

I am still curious to know which acoustic preset is in the AustinBuddy 1400 pack. I dont recall seeing one.

Back
Top Bottom