Acoustic Simulation IR's - Where may I find them?

ghost219

Inspired
I've been looking for good acoustic guitar IR's to use with my electric guitar just for variety (and I just recently traded my acoustic for a MIJ Jaguar :D). I've seen a few posted after doing a google search but the ones that seemed best came up as dead links. Can anyone hook a fellow Fractalite up?

Many thanks, friends.

Do a search on Acoustic by Voes. It should turn up a post of him on using a series of youtube vid's about different acoustic guitars. Those clips were a good source for tone matches that you can convert to (user) cabs.

I've been looking for good acoustic guitar IR's to use with my electric guitar just for variety (and I just recently traded my acoustic for a MIJ Jaguar :D). I've seen a few posted after doing a google search but the ones that seemed best came up as dead links. Can anyone hook a fellow Fractalite up?

Many thanks, friends.
Shameless plug coming!!.................I have an 'AX8' version of this one in my store....:cool:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threa...art-6-new-awesome-acoustic-simulation.116210/

it sounds great! I'm hearing a few artifacts above 2k, though. I'm playing a PRS semi-hollow with humbuckers.

it sounds great! I'm hearing a few artifacts above 2k, though. I'm playing a PRS semi-hollow with humbuckers.
Try all of the IRs that were included in the download. The number in the name refers to the 'Dephase' setting from the 'Axe-Fx ll' Cab block. The higher the number, the lower the 'comb' filtering. Also try rolling back the tone knob on the guitar just a bit. On my guitar, it removes the 'High-mids' but leaves the 'highs' some what intact.

Back
Top Bottom