Acoustic Settings..?

I have a couple of Taylors (K14CE-L7 and 854CE-L7) and have been very pleased with the sound through the Axe-Fx. I assume you have an Expression System (rather than the older Fishman system). I've been a fan of the ES since it came out.
Most of my presets are just a Tube Pre amp with PEQ or GEQ to taste and a little Reverb. I also recorded my guitar with a mic and then ToneMatched it when playing through the ES. It added a lot of extra acoustic feeling to the sound.

I've also ToneMatched quite a few artists/songs (James Taylor, Stephen Stills, Lindsey Buckinhgam, Eric Clapton, Pete Townsend etc.etc.). I typically find that I don't use the ToneMatch Amount at 100% (probably 50-80%)

I can upload some patches if that would help but remember that I have ToneMatched them and tweaked them for my own guitars and setup.

Last edited:
I have a couple of Taylors (K14CE-L7 and 854CE-L7) and have been very pleased with the sound through the Axe-Fx. I assume you have an Expression System (rather than the older Fishman system). I've been a fan of the ES since it came out.
Most of my presets are just a Tube Pre amp with PEQ or GEQ to taste and a little Reverb. I also recorded my guitar with a mic and then ToneMatched it when playing through the ES. It added a lot of extra acoustic feeling to the sound.

I've also ToneMatched quite a few artists/songs (James Taylor, Stephen Stills, Lindsey Buckinhgam, Eric Clapton, Pete Townsend etc.etc.). I typically find that I don't use the ToneMatch Amount at 100% (probably 50-80%)

I can upload some patches if that would help but remember that I have ToneMatched them and tweaked them for my own guitars and setup.

HI id be interested in hearing some of your patches. could you up load the acoustic ones please. I have a Godin steel string im trying to get a good sound out of with the axe. thanks

Back
Top Bottom