Accessing 1024 presets on MK2

HI,

Could somebody tell me how to change the inc/dec setting so that I can access all 1024 press from my FC12? Currently it rolls back to 0000 after preset 0511.

Many thanks,

Brett

Check your Bank +1 and Bank -1 Switches. They have an Upper Limit. Set it to the highest value.
(What I do is to type "999" and let it set itself to the current max).

Hey thanks for asking this BrettLewis666 and the quick response AdminM@. I stumbled on this a while ago, moved on and never figured it out. Can confirm that all is perfect now with FC12 navigation.

Check your Bank +1 and Bank -1 Switches. They have an Upper Limit. Set it to the highest value.
(What I do is to type "999" and let it set itself to the current max).
The highest value is 102 and that is what is set currently..... I don't get it.

Hey thanks for asking this BrettLewis666 and the quick response AdminM@. I stumbled on this a while ago, moved on and never figured it out. Can confirm that all is perfect now with FC12 navigation.
Are you saying this works okay for you?

What did you change to get it working?

What did you change to get it working?
For me, my "Upper Limit" on both Bank + and Bank - were set to 51. When I input 999 per AdminM@ it went to 102 and all was good after that.

Seeing Yek's reply - my bank size is set to 10 in case that helps compare with yours.

Worth mentioning I'm on the latest Cygnus Beta

For me, my "Upper Limit" on both Bank + and Bank - were set to 51. When I input 999 per AdminM@ it went to 102 and all was good after that.

Seeing Yek's reply - my bank size is set to 10 in case that helps compare with yours.
What software version are you running?

Make sure you change the upper limit on all of your bank and preset +/- switches if you have them in multiple layouts. Each one has its own upper limit setting.

I think it is sorted, I went into a different layout but it does not let me type in an upper limit, I have to select the last preset. Thanks for your help guys, very much appreciated.

102 is probably the max. 102 banks x 10 presets in each bank = 1020 presets.

Are you selecting the presets directly or using preset +/- to scroll?

Back
Top Bottom