AC30 scene changing using Logic Pro in v10

maharzan

Experienced
I have been trying to figure scene changes within the DAW for sometime. I saw other tutorials but they weren't particular to Scene changes. Channel 34 seems to be used to trigger scene changes and I have used it for this video. Should be awesome for songs with more scene changes. :)

Using AC30 amp with a little T808 Mod in Scene 2. Love v10! :) No post processing done at all.

Last edited:
Thank you. :)

@stratamania, Yep I saw that too. Thanks. But it was so different in Logic. I couldn't find the elements that were in Cubase (I thought it could be similar). At the end, I just had to do some hit and trial. :)

In logic I would add a (external) MIDI track (You need a midi connection to your axe - if you can change programs via midi you already have it) Open Eventwiever (On a MAC simply press e) choose controller and create.

If you get this far. you should follow the same procedure as in Cubase.

Hope this will help you

AAEN

HI AAEN,

Thanks, I have already found that out and thats why the video above. :)

Maharzan, it wasn't too clear in the post with the video above that you were changing the scenes with Logic, or would like to figure out how to do so.

It would seem that you do have this figured out but it took a bit of trial and error to figure it out. Glad you have it working.

Back
Top Bottom