about the FX LOOP

antony71p

Hi there
I have a question about an amazing preset i use of Mark Days called Mark Snake 2 Axe-Change - Download Preset - Mark Snake 2 - by MarkDay
cause i use my 4x12 marshall 1960 B (75s) i cant figure out where exactly is the right place to insert the FX LOOP block in the preset ,its seems like i am a little confused with all 4 rows that goes to the OUTPUT
my attempt is this but if someone dig it can tell me if its ok plz
View attachment Mark Snake 2b.syx

thanks

Last edited:
Why do you want the FX loop block in the patch?

If all you're using is a poweramp and 4x12 cab, you won't need to use the FX loop block unless you're planning on using additional outboard effects.

Instead, all you'll really need to do to get the patch working is either globally disable cab blocks or just replace the cab block in the patch with a shunt.

Why do you want the FX loop block in the patch?

If all you're using is a poweramp and 4x12 cab, you won't need to use the FX loop block unless you're planning on using additional outboard effects.

Instead, all you'll really need to do to get the patch working is either globally disable cab blocks or just replace the cab block in the patch with a shunt.

because i wanna use OUT1 for FOH and OUT 2 for my cab but the qustion is if i done it right

Last edited:
because i wanna use OUT1 for FOH and OUT 2 for my cab

Gotcha. In that case, and I'm not sure how the patch is arranged at the moment, but if you want all the effects going to both FoH and your cab, just make sure the last part of the chain looks like "FX Loop -> Cab Block -> Output" and you should be good to go.

If the output section of the patch has all 4 vertical grid blocks routed into it, just move them all back a spot or two and then route the parallel blocks into the FX loop block, then continue routing as noted above.

Back
Top Bottom