About ready to order a CLR

Chris6870

Has anyone ordered lately? How long did it take?They are listed as in stock. I remember they were impossible to get for a while. Also has support improved? I know that was an issue in the past. I ordered an Amplifire a few years ago , they shipped it quickly and I returned it within the evaluation period and it went pretty smooth. Just want to avoid any potential headaches.

Ordered a month ago, received it in about a week in Texas. Probably quicker on the East coast, a bit longer headed west. The cabinet looks and sounds great. I'm going to give it an inaugural gigging this weekend and expect it'll sound awesome with presets tweaked on my RCF NX12SMA. My emails to the company were quickly responded to, and I received updates on ordering and shipping as things progressed. No complaints so far!

(This is pure speculation on my part)
I'm guessing things are going relatively well with the new CLRs. You don't hear THAT much about them, which in a way is a good thing. People tend to be more vocal when things go wrong, and more posts tend to pop up about it. People rarely check in just to say, "everything is working okay." But I guess if they're working, people won't have much need for support, so that's probably still a "cross that bridge when we get to it" thing. :nomouth:

Just for the data point, I got my 1st generation CLRs within a couple of days of ordering (to Hawaii, 2nd Day UPS). This was ca. March 2016, probably a slow period, so they had lots of stock at the time.

I
(This is pure speculation on my part)
I'm guessing things are going relatively well with the new CLRs. You don't hear THAT much about them, which in a way is a good thing. People tend to be more vocal when things go wrong, and more posts tend to pop up about it. People rarely check in just to say, "everything is working okay." But I guess if they're working, people won't have much need for support, so that's probably still a "cross that bridge when we get to it" thing. :nomouth:

Just for the data point, I got my 1st generation CLRs within a couple of days of ordering (to Hawaii, 2nd Day UPS). This was ca. March 2016, probably a slow period, so they had lots of stock at the time.

Good to hear. I actually got mine in less than 24 hours, shipped from CT to PA.

Back
Top Bottom