About Fractal Audio as a company in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious to know how many units of the axe 3 have they sold too . The financial data are not public in the us ? Here they are . Just Google it maybe . I have asked for a tour factory a long time ago

But yes I d be very interested to know who do what in fractal . reading this and that you got an idea but nothings really clear .

And please submit last year's tax returns to this thread.
Yes we are joking but nothing’s wrong knowing things like that . Many company share they sales, in games, music records … I don’t think they have sold a million unit hm, this is probably a very small market, but I can’t put a number in front of this .

Ok let’s do a game! the one who is closer to the « 2021 axe 3 sales » number wins a turbo . @FractalAudio

😅

The correct answer is none of your business. As far as I know Fractal Audio Systems is a private company.

Private companies don't sell stock to the general public, so they don't have to report their finances to the government (except for filing their tax returns, of course) or answer to the public. No matter how big or small these companies are, they can operate behind closed doors.

Ah . Here in my country in Europe, private company or not, you can, and should be able to know the finance in total transparence of whatever company . This is the law here .

I was pretty amazed to know that Gibson made 200 guitars a day for example .

Ah . Here in my country in Europe, private company or not, you can, and should be able to know the finance in total transparence of whatever company . This is the law here .

I was pretty amazed to know that Gibson does 200 guitars a day for example .
Why "should" you be able to know the financial information of a private company? I've never heard of private companies having to disclose Financial information in the UK at least.

Why "should" you be able to know the financial information of a private company? I've never heard of private companies having to disclose Financial information in the UK at least.
It can be a start to know « why » here

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/transparency.asp

You can « hide » them, but if you really want to, you can pay for the infos . When you are looking for a job for example, it’s nice to know the company health for example, if you understand what I mean

Didn’t know that money was taboo in the us

Strange for « the land of money »
Money is not taboo in the US but here, if you have no vested financial interest in a private company you as a private citizen have no right to see the company's books.

Think of it this way, it would be like me asking you to disclose to me and the world in general how much money you earn along with asking you to list all of your personal assets and liabilities just because we think we should know.

Would you really be willing to disclose that? I can tell you for certain that I would not.

There is no reason on earth that private information related to a private company's private information including sales, assets, liabilities, and or other holdings need to be made available to the general public. For a publicly held company, the exact opposite is the case.

It can be a start to know « why » here

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/transparency.asp

You can « hide » them, but if you really want to, you can pay for the infos . When you are looking for a job for example, it’s nice to know the company health for example, if you understand what I mean
I'll bet people that worked at Enron, Lehman Brothers, National City, BofA, WaMu all thought their employers were very healthy. Just to name a few. Past performance does not guarantee future performance.

I'll bet people that worked at Enron, Lehman Brothers, National City, BofA, WaMu all thought their employers were very healthy. Just to name a few. Past performance does not guarantee future performance.
Ok ok but it gives you an idea .

If they end the year at -20000 …
I personally use these infos when I am looking for a job somewhere .
As they look for infos about us if we headbang on YouTube for free time googling our name . 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom