Wish Ability to switch performance pages between 2 amps

Dave Merrill

Axe-Master
Many of my presets have 2 amps.
I'd love to be able to edit their basic settings on the fly using the preference pages, but there are only enough controls for one amp, unless you use both the per preset and global pages.

It'd be great if there was a quick way to switch the global or per preset pages between the two available amp blocks.

Last edited:
More mappable performance page parameters has been requested long, long time ago so I wouldn't expect much here.

IMO 20 is not enough. Sure, it probably is enough for live use, but this feature would be way more powerful if you had more.

For your usecase, I think you would be better off using the Amp shortcut (doubleclick A knob), then using the Edit (next block) and doubleclick Edit (previous block) shortcuts to toggle between your two amp blocks for adjustments.

More mappable performance page parameters has been requested long, long time ago so I wouldn't expect much here.

IMO 20 is not enough. Sure, it probably is enough for live use, but this feature would be way more powerful if you had more.

For your usecase, I think you would be better off using the Amp shortcut (doubleclick A knob), then using the Edit (next block) and doubleclick Edit (previous block) shortcuts to toggle between your two amp blocks for adjustments.
That's what I do, use the double click specified to get to full edit mode. It's just too bad that the performance pages end up not being that useful to me. Being able to switch which amp they point to would help.

That's what I do, use the double click specified to get to full edit mode. It's just too bad that the performance pages end up not being that useful to me. Being able to switch which amp they point to would help.
It's not really designed to work like that tho. Nothing stops you from putting e.g your most important parameters from each block on the Global page.

You could probably also setup some controller system to control both of them at once but it won't show each amp's values in any usable manner.

Back
Top Bottom