Ability to move cabs, presets in batch’s?

stephenclark1

Experienced
Am I stupid…I’d like to be able to highlight batches of presets and/or cabs for moving…and also to add a color. Right now I’m doing it one at a time. Not the most important of asks, seeing if possible or if I’m not doing something right…

In Manage Presets/Cabs, if the presets/cabs are in order (next to each other), select first preset/cab then hold the 'shift' keyboard key and select the last preset/cab. To select presets/cabs that are not in order, hold the Ctrl/Command keyboard key and select the desired presets/cabs. Right-click the mouse on the group to select the action.

You can also multi-select a range (shift-click as per @JoKeR III ) and then ctl-click to remove the ones from that selection that you don't want to move/copy.

If you do large moves like this, SAVE and CLOSE right after each mass-move, so it re-reads the preset names, before moving on to another move. I'm not sure if it was user error or not, but I got myself into a mess doing too many of these at once and had to restore my presets from backup.

You can also multi-select a range (shift-click as per @JoKeR III ) and then ctl-click to remove the ones from that selection that you don't want to move/copy.

If you do large moves like this, SAVE and CLOSE right after each mass-move, so it re-reads the preset names, before moving on to another move. I'm not sure if it was user error or not, but I got myself into a mess doing too many of these at once and had to restore my presets from backup.
You can click the refresh names icon on the top right of the manage preset window as well.

Back
Top Bottom