Wish Ability To Change Control Switch Per Scene State Across All Presets

Mott

Experienced
Currently, it seems that all Factory presets and some others from outside vendors and forum members are set up with the active status of CS per scene as "Last", meaning that whatever state it was in when you exit a preset remains on when you change to another preset. While this may be the desired state for some people, I prefer it to be "Off" instead. While you can bulk change this per preset, it is very time consuming to go through all presets to do this.

My wish would be some type of global option to choose between Last, On, or Off so the user could decide which one should be the default state on all the presets in their unit. They could go in later and change any preset to another state later on a preset to preset basis if necessary.

Would like it applied to the FM3 as well.

I thought of that, but I couldn't find CS option in Fractool, but I haven't used it very often in the past so maybe I missed it. Was trying to do it specifically in the FM3, so I'm not sure if it might be there for the Axe-III. I know that Fractool for FM3 is a new work in progress.

I thought of that, but I couldn't find CS option in Fractool, but I haven't used it very often in the past so maybe I missed it. Was trying to do it specifically in the FM3, so I'm not sure if it might be there for the Axe-III. I know that Fractool for FM3 is a new work in progress.
Yeah, I have not used it for that so I don't know.

+100 on this wish. I can't imagine why someone would want a CS to be always On in every preset just because they happened to finish the previous song with it On. You wouldn't want that with any other fx block. That's like ending the previous song with your Drive and Multi-delay blocks On for the big finale solo, then going to the next preset, which is supposed to start with a clean slinky funk rhythm, but your drive/multidelay blocks are also still turned on. And it would be even more so w/ a CS, which probably control totally different functions in different presets.

My desired status is "however I chose to save it in each specific preset." No default state at all. Just like any other block.

Yeah--Last seems like the least likely of all 3 options to have as the default. I manually changed them all in my FM3. Took me the better part of a day I'll never get back.

Won't be doing it in my Axe-III anytime soon hoping that this wish is granted.

Yeah--Last seems like the least likely of all 3 options to have as the default. I manually changed them all in my FM3. Took me the better part of a day I'll never get back.

Won't be doing it in my Axe-III anytime soon hoping that this wish is granted.
'Last' is more useful for switching presets mid-song, I guess, provided the two presets are set up accordingly. Seems like the other options would be more useful for a setup where one preset is used throughout a song. I guess that's why it is a choice....

Back
Top Bottom