A thing I love...

iaresee

Administrator
...is watching videos like this one and hearing someone talk about their "really unique" rig. And then being able to flip on my Fractal gear and replicate that rig pretty accurately to try it out.

In this instance I was watching Tim Pierce interview Neil Giraldo. Neil has an amazing tone. 80s, sure. But timeless nonetheless. And the way he got that tone is easily achievable in our world.

So cool.

Can post a preset and clips later tonight.

...is watching videos like this one and hearing someone talk about their "really unique" rig. And then being able to flip on my Fractal gear and replicate that rig pretty accurately to try it out.

In this instance I was watching Tim Pierce interview Neil Giraldo. Neil has an amazing tone. 80s, sure. But timeless nonetheless. And the way he got that tone is easily achievable in our world.

So cool.

Can post a preset and clips later tonight.

Cool video and yes it’s great, well…. Because we can so effortlessly compared to collecting pricey gear.

Cool user name btw… I was on EFNET back in the 90’s myself !
🤘🏼😁🤘🏼

Edit: new version using the SDD drive model. Sounds fatter.

Here you go. You can try this.

There's an SDD drive a tape drive and a pitch block in dual detune mode in front a stereo plexi setup trying to mimic what he was doing with that old Eventide unit.

Some other blocks to have fun with.

I was using my McCarty 594 when I dialed it in. So some vintage-style Les Paul'ish pickups.

Attachments

• Benatar Geetar.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom