FM9 A quick tone test of early 80s Rush chorus tone

Chiguete

Experienced
So I revisited a Rush preset I did earlier this year replicating the Boss CE1 chorus but in front of two Plexi amps using two @2112 Greenbacks mix 7 to keep everything in stereo and now changing the preamp type to Tape 50us, adding some more preamp Drive and Saturation, cutting more highs and I got this tone that I'm really happy with!

PS:
Don't mine the mistakes, it was just a quick one take taste without practicing the songs :)

So I revisited a Rush preset I did earlier this year replicating the Boss CE1 chorus but in front of two Plexi amps using two @2112 Greenbacks mix 7 to keep everything in stereo and now changing the preamp type to Tape 50us, adding some more preamp Drive and Saturation, cutting more highs and I got this tone that I'm really happy with!

PS:
Don't mine the mistakes, it was just a quick one take taste without practicing the songs :)

Awesome! Care to share your preset? I would like to give it a go.

PS:

Stellar, thanks for sharing the preset!

Back
Top Bottom